Is your organization customer-driven, or driven from the top-down? Here are quotes from two business books, “In Search of Excellence” (Tom Peters, Robert Waterman, Harper-Row, 1982) and “Best Laid Plans” (Alan Weiss, Las Brisas, 1990) Read more
We Can Help You Solve Sales Management ChallengesAsk Us How
- How Do You Get the Point to "Stick"?
- Compliant Reporting Doesn't Improve Performance
- Four Questions to Ask About Whether or Not Organizational Change Worked
- The Bridge Between the People We Want and the People We Have
- Whose Back Are You Covering?
- Good Meetings
- Tom Peters and Alan Weiss on Customer Driven Organizations
- Sales 2.0: The Next Silver Bullet in Sales Management
- "Fake Work" Peterson, Nielson: Why so many organizations are working hard but getting nowhere.
- Work as a Social Environment vs Work as a Productive Environment
Paul Pease - Friday, April 09, 2010
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.