It’s uncanny how large business organizations have the ability to beat employee excellence into compliant, blind, mind-numbing submission. It’s equally uncanny how organizations can reward mediocrity, poor performance, and bad behavior because they don’t want to confront the issue for fear of hurting the perpetrator’s feelings. Read more
We Can Help You Solve Sales Management ChallengesAsk Us How
- How Do You Get the Point to "Stick"?
- Compliant Reporting Doesn't Improve Performance
- Four Questions to Ask About Whether or Not Organizational Change Worked
- The Bridge Between the People We Want and the People We Have
- Whose Back Are You Covering?
- Good Meetings
- Tom Peters and Alan Weiss on Customer Driven Organizations
- Sales 2.0: The Next Silver Bullet in Sales Management
- "Fake Work" Peterson, Nielson: Why so many organizations are working hard but getting nowhere.
- Work as a Social Environment vs Work as a Productive Environment
Paul Pease - Friday, October 30, 2009
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.